Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cute Like A Crayon Box

I swear... I'm tired all the time!  I feel like I could fall asleep at any given second, but then I get online to research "why am I tired all the time?" and the next thing I know, I've been on WebMD for 3 hours & It's midnight!! LOL... 

Anways It's Thursday!!! Meaning #TBT, Throw Back Thursday, I'm gonna post a picture & tell you all about it.... No Really... I am.. & It's my official first TBT!  And yea.. I totally just used a hashtag... don't judge lol.  That'll be a different topic later to come :)

So here it goes!!!
Ta-Da!!  Ok, so now I get to tell you why I look like a Crayon Box!  At least that's what one of the casting directors told me when I showed up for my interview audition!

First let me say, I love designing & anything that has to do with fashion.  So when I saw a posting "looking for a fashion assistant for Celebrity Designer" I was ALL OVER that!  

I get a call back & I'm super excited!!  So what to wear?!?!  Something "me" of course!  
This was my off-beat, colorful, stylish interview outfit! This lace black dress with hot pink tights, matching pink headband & my ah-door-able robot necklace (that you can't see because I take crappy selfies), not to forget the bright blue hair!  All this awesome to meet with KLS:S4.  Yea I was confused when I saw it too.  It stands for Kimora Lee Simmons: Life in the Fab Lane Season 4!  WTF was I getting into?!?!  If you don't know who she is then you must Youtube / Google her!  LOL!  After this I went to a 2nd interview where I actually met with Kimora & it was video taped... Ohhh I love reality TV.  I'll post the video at another time.  I'm not ready to show that nonsense.. it's quit embarrassing.  Ah C'est_la_vie!  There's my Wiki word for the day & on that note, I hope you enjoyed my colorful outfit & my first #TBT!  

  I <3 Crayons!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment