Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Why? Who? Where? What? When?

Oh Hi There!

It's official,  I started a blog!  My Mom called me the other day while X-Mas shopping & had the great idea that I should start a blog!  If I were a cartoon character I probably would have had the "huh" look on my face, you know, with the raised eyebrow, creased brow & half open mouth... And a giant question mark (preferably in a thought bubble) drawn over my head... LOL!  I love my mom, she's adorable!  But to be honest I've looked into it in the past & it just seemed like a LOT of work.  But now I have to.  Why? Because my Mom told me to!  And let's face it, you just have to listen your Mom!  

So now that I've got the "why" out of the way, I'll just tell you the "who"... & you would think that's easy, talking about yourself, right?  But how do you do that in a paragraph??  Well here it goes lol!

Who am I?  I'm Krystle aka Myss Krys aka Blue (note the hair, which is sometimes closer to purple then blue nowadays) aka Krys & the list goes on!  My name came from the 80's Soap Opera Dynasty & I was named after Krystle Carrington.  Oh, I should also tell you I am a big fan of Wikipedia!

Where/ Wear?  Yea, that's right!  I love to travel & I love clothes!  So in this new bloggy blog of mine very own, I will be posting pics of my travel adventures & the clothes I design (yep! I'm a fashion designer), the things I wear (as a part-time job I do background acting so I wear many different things lol), and maybe I'll do series of "Good, Bad, & WTF?"

What... You'll be seeing from me.  Well, I just gave you a little teaser in the where/ wear.  And as I am new to this I'm sure I'll be jumping on the band wagon of posts like TBT (throw back Thursday) or What did She Wear Wednesday (I may have just made that up?) Foodie Friday!  Oh yea!  I hate cooking! Love to Bake!  But due to my SIBO I am going to try to cook better foods for my tummy, because feeling like crap isn't fun!  Plus my Mom (there she is again :)) got me the awesome Paleo diet/style cookbook Against All Grain for X-Mas!!!  So excited!!

When?  NOW!!!  Good Bye 2013!!! Hulloooo 2014!!!

Happy New Year!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment